Monday, December 10, 2012

Who you are, regardless of your age, sex or culture you are worth it.

I'm not sure how yet and what it will be I just know I was put on earth to do something, something for someone, I know in my heart there is more out there in this world and more inside our selves than we may ever realize.
In the past few years I have slowly come to find this in me from the things I have found myself saying to people about love and justice and realizing the values and beliefs I myself hold.  It began from small and simple things such as really discovering my passions in my every day life and becoming conscious of ways as a world we connect and how this affects each of us individually.



I want to change the world, I don’t know how, where to begin, or exactly what it is i want to do, but that is my real life dream and aspiration. Even if it takes me until the day I die, something anything is going to happen, to see a real change, to see people entirely moved, and a world revolution as the world is by far in need of one. People are already beginning to fight back and these people are already launching into winning over the powers that control us, as we are the vast minority.


I believe we are all one, we are all equal, we are all related in that we all have souls, we all think, we all hold hopes and dreams and some of us can never achieve them because it's hard enough finding enough food to make dinner tonight.


Whatever it may be, do something for someone even if there's no thank you they'll appreciate it more than you can think (and if they don't that's their own problem not yours) share the love and expect nothing back and possibly even smile - than it could lead to the likelihood of the world and our souls becoming a little happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment