Thursday, December 13, 2012

A year and two lifes reflection

I wrote this post agees ago, but decided it is still worth posting..

Thank you to everyone who screwed me over, decided I'm boring, helped me to realize who my real friends are, called me ugly behind my back, teased me about being vegan, gave me a hug, shared memorable conversation with me, made a new connection with, ate ice-cream with, stalked cute guys, helped people who needed it with me and who brought me utter happiness because without you people I wouldn't be the person who I am now - oh and how I love this person I am now.

I found myself again, life is beautiful and over the past year I have achieved and done all that I hoped I would sure there were the not so good parts but hey without them I wouldn't have learnt anything.

Time to put the whole of last year behind me and really FORGIVE and definitely FORGET!

I am ready and excited for the upcoming year.

I am going to go into this year knowing in my own mind that - Life is a miracle something to love and to cherish to notice all the small things (even the ones that don't matter as much) and not to take the big things for granted, its a gift and for that we should open it everyday and expect happiness surprises and maybe something that we don't like so much.

I'm ready to be who I am again because I know inside who I am, I am ready to tell the truth and nothing but the truth and to stand up for what I know is right in every part of life but only with compassion and love, I want to make this a year that I WON'T forget and I sure to hope nothing comes easy because otherwise I won't get anywhere - you live and you learn.

I won't judge at least I'll try my hardest not to I won't gossip no never unless it's telling my sister about that super cute guy who smiled at me the other day and I'll forgive myself when I do something that annoys me or hurts someone else because I'm human and unless I live my life I won't be going no where.

So tell that mother she has a beautiful daughter and smile at that old lady who is staring at you because your dancing on the street to your iPod like your the last person on earth and no don't skip breakfast you'll last longer it all adds up and make a change even if it's something so small such as brushing your teeth before bed or giving your friend a bunch of flowers and card two months before her birthday just because you can and so they realize damn they really do mean a whole lot to you!
We only have one world one body and one soul that's all we have been given so let's look after it all once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment