Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Family is where the heart is

15/12/12

Officially the adventure begins! Well... not on the road yet, more so the throwing out literally half of our belongings, giving them away and packing many things into boxes to be taken away to go into storage... for maybe four months or the possibility of four whole years.

Yeah you read right, four years, our adventure out in the world could possibly be for four years! They say 'home is where the heart is' we just left our 'home' now 'home is where my beautiful family is' and I find that so much better as who knows where I'll end up, on this planet with my family, but whatever life brings us no what we're faced with I know that we are all only going to be getting more out of life and no less than what we chose to make every single day.


Love you mum

Photography: Hannah Barrows

No comments:

Post a Comment